You pay your bills on time, you earn sufficient income, and then why are payday loan lenders the only ones willing to work with you? It is time to do some detective work on your own and find out why other creditors are steering clear from your applications. Most often, the answer can be found right within your credit report.
You know something is wrong somewhere. It will now be your job to find it. The three credit bureaus offer a free credit report every 12 months in order for you to keep better track of your finances. Use one report every four months to keep the best tabs on your credit all year long.
Take a look at the report:
* Do you find anything unfamiliar?
* Is there an error anywhere?
* Is all your personal information reported correctly? Check your address, Social Security number, date of birth and the spelling of your name to make sure there is nothing being misreported.
* Double check the creditors are reporting accurate balance information.
Often times, following bad advice will negatively affect your credit cards. Too much debt does not mean you should cancel accounts. It is a common misconception that if you get rid of the credit card accounts that your credit will be in better shape. So often, people will avoid opening credit without having an immediate direct need. When there is no or very little credit being reported to the credit bureaus, you score will be negatively affected.
Pretend you are a creditor, and you are looking over an applicant’s credit report. You need to decide whether or not to give this person a new line of credit. Look at it from this point of view, would you give a car to someone who has never driven or has very little driving experience? Of course you would not. You would want that person to spend some getting driving experience so you have proof of their driving ability. It is similar with creditors. Don’t assume that because you do not own credit cards that your credit is good. Creditors look for proof that you know how to handle third party money. Money management is a skill which can be taught to your children and can be developed over time. Here are some things you will want to remember: https://slickcashloan.com/
* Creditors look to see a variety of loans. Some loans are open balances where the principle will go up and down with usage and payments. Credit cards are the perfect example of these types of credit. The other would be installment loans where you get a set amount and reoccurring payments over a period of time are set, like a car loan or home mortgage.
* Accounts which remain inactive are not helping your score. Don’t let credit hibernate; there is no good effect on your credit card from inactive accounts. If you like to pay off your balances each month, then rotate your cards each month so they all can have some activity without the temptation of building up more debt.
* Whatever you have to do, payback your loans on time. Not only is this good for your credit, it is also good for your wallet. Late and missed payments come with fees which just add onto the principle. Your monthly payments are already taxed by interest, so keep additional fees out of the equation. Payday loan lenders online are a low cost option to make on-time payments. The fees for this one short term loan are more cost effective than penalty fees without any credit damage. Protect your credit to protect your future financial opportunities.